Life in the Fast Lane- I had it all, life was moving fast, I was having fun, living the dream or so I thought? Instead I was drowning in addiction, pain, and headed down a real ugly road fast!!! Thanks to my parents and God (didn’t know him very well at that time) my story took different turn real quick!!! They saved me!!! I left Idaho and moved back to South Dakota. Shortly after that I moved to Rapid City and my road to recovery really took off.
In the last 4 years of being in Rapid City I have committed myself to following Jesus Christ, went on a mission trip to Guatemala in 2019, co-lead a Mens Group at Fountain Springs Church, married my best friend Janel in 2019, and in 2020 started my Dream Job at Black Hills Harley-Davidson.
I have raced motorcycles, have friends that race motorcycles, love to ride motorcycles, I just love them. This passion is very evident if you can get Ryan to give you a little tour of Black Hills Harley-Davidson. He knows every bike, what engine is in it, what year it was made, how fast it will go, how much it cost, how big the wheels are, etc…. He is a Harley junkie but if your looking at buying a Harley this would be the guy that you would want helping you!!!
- What inspired you or led you to your current career?
Motorcycles have been my passion for most of my adult life. When I had the opportunity to join team at Harley Davidson it was a no brainer and a dream come true.
- What is your favorite restaurant in Rapid City and what do you love there?
Fuji Steakhouse- Hibachi Steak
- How long have you lived or worked in Rapid City?
I have lived in Rapid City for 4 years
- Who is the most interesting person you’ve met here in Rapid City?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? And why?
Australia- It looks like such a cool place. Korea- so I could learn more about Janel’s family, traditions, and heritage. Also looks like a real neat place to visit.
- What is your favorite movie?
- What advice would you give a crowd of people?
Stay home / Practice Social Distancing
- What is something on your bucket list?
Want to travel and skydive
- What is your favorite music/ 3 bands you would like to see (dead or alive)?
I’m a country guy!!
My Top 3 Favorite Bands are
- Garth Brooks
- Chris Stapleton
- George Straight
- Choosing anyone alive and a non-relative: with whom would you love to have lunch with? Why? Where in Rapid City?
Theodore Roosevelt- He was an old rugged cowboy, who carried a lot of influence, and cowboy’s eat steak so we would have lunch at Longhorn Steakhouse.
- What is your favorite thing or something unique about Rapid City
My favorite thing about Rapid City is the outdoors. We are super close to the Black Hills. They offer so much to do. Pigtails to ride our motorcycles on, numerous hiking trails, so many cool towns with great little downtowns and restaurants.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?
A Daddy- (Bart comment- can’t wait for this one to happen.)
One of the Top Salesmen at Black Hills Harley Davidson
- What are 3 words or phrases that come to mind when you think of the word HOME?
Security, Rest, and Family
- What is something interesting that most people don’t know about you?
Overcame a battle of addictions with the love, kindness, and forgiveness from my family, my beautiful wife Janel, and most importantly God. All things are possible with God on your side.
- If you had a full time staff member that was fully paid for, whom would you choose? Chef, Housekeeper, Driver, Coach, Physical Fitness Trainer, or Nanny?
Favorite Bible Verse- Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.